sábado, 16 de febrero de 2019

Reading is pleasure

 The family environment is crucial for the future extensive reader. In my case, If I think of my mum, I always think of her as having a book in her hands. In fact, when I was a kid, it was her who would read tales and stories for us and the one who has always instilled in us the pleasure for reading. 
As for the types of books I read, I don’t make any distinctions depending on whether they are in Spanish or in English. What I value most is a good story that can get you trapped till the last page and that is something that you can find no matter the language.
Finally, my age counts and I am not able to read in any format but paper.I’m sorry to confess so, but I can’t stand ebooks or the like. Even reading from a computer screen is tiresome for me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario